72296761090, Fein MULTIMASTER MM 500 Plus Top Set, Oscillating MultiTool
72296761090, Fein MULTIMASTER MM 500 Plus Top Set, Oscillating MultiTool
The high-performance MultiTool for quick work progress (both interior construction and renovation) with over 30 accessories for sawing in wood and metal, sanding, removing tiles, and more.
- Anti-vibration: Minimal vibration and outstanding noise dampening means you can work comfortably, for longer.
- StarlockPlus tool mounting: Work faster and with higher precision thanks to 100% no-loss power transmission.
- QuickIN: Change accessories in under 3 seconds with a patented, tool-free, FEIN rapid-clamping system.
- With the StarlockPlus tool mounting, you have access to around 100 FEIN accessories in the Starlock and StarlockPlus performance categories.
- 350 W FEIN motor: Overload-protected, high-performance motor with high proportion of copper for higher cutting speed and rapid work progress.
- Variable Speed: Constant speed even under load and variable electronic speed control.
- Metal drive head: 100% of gearbox components are made from metal providing high load capacity and long service life.
- Mechanical interface: For stationary use in the table or drill jig holders, or to attach depth stops.
- Industrial-strength cable: The 16 ft (5m) rubber-clad, industrial-quality cord gives you room to work.
- Power consumption 350 W
- Oscillations 10,000 - 19,500 opm
- Tool mount StarlockPlus
- Tool change QuickIN
- Range 2 x 1,7°
- Cable with plug 16.4  ft[m]
- Weight 3.09 [1.40] lbs[kg]
- 1 MM 500 Plus Oscillating MultiTool
- 1 E-Cut Long Life saw blade (10 mm)
- 2 E-Cut Long Life saw blades (1-3/8  in[mm])
- 2 E-Cut Long Life saw blades (2-9/16  in[mm])
- 1 E-Cut Carbide Pro saw blade (1-1/4  in[mm])
- 1 HM saw blade (Ø 3  in[mm])
- 1 carbide rasp (triangular)
- 1 rigid scraper blade
- 1 perforated sanding pad
- 20 perforated sanding sheets (5 each of grits 60, 80, 120, 180)
- 1 dust extraction device
- 1 tool case
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form
Power Tools Warranty
FEIN power tools are subject to tough real-life tests before entering the market. You and a multitude of users in various sectors worldwide benefit from our state-of-the-art tools. We aren't just proud of that, but we're certain that our products will deliver reliable and smooth results for many years to come too. That's why we're making it even clearer why you can work more easily and successfully with FEIN by extending our warranty with the 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty.
Obtaining the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee is extremely easy:
1. Register your new FEIN power tool online within 6 weeks of purchase.
2. You immediately receive a guarantee certificate that allows you to enjoy the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee. Or feel free to contact your FEIN dealer. He will be happy to help you. Guaranteed.
You can get complete information about the scope of the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarante here.
Every FEIN power tool is carefully checked, tested and subject to stringent FEIN quality assurance controls. FEIN therefore provides a warranty that goes beyond the statutory warranty (one year for first purchasers/users, calculated from the date of purchase). It provides a three year manufacturer's warranty against faulty workmanship and defective materials for registered power tools, subject to the conditions below.
3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
The warranty period for all FEIN power tools, Slugger belt grinding machines, li-ion batteries and associated chargers purchased from an authorized dealer after 09.01.2013 is extended to 3 years, if the purchaser registers within 6 weeks of the purchase date.
Excluded from the 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee are: FEIN high-frequency power tools, AccuTec screwdrivers, Balancers, pipe processing tools, pneumatic tools, Slugger Metal Cutting Saws, NiCad and NiMH batteries and associated chargers.
The purchaser is responsible for registration online here. The registration receipt, which must be printed immediately, and the original sales receipt bearing the date of purchase are valid as confirmation. Registration only takes place if the purchaser agrees to storage of the requested data.
In the event of faulty workmanship or defective material, repair will be made free of charge or - if a repair is not possible - the device will be exchanged for a new one, or a later model, if necessary.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, such as failure to comply with operating instructions, overloading, operation with incorrect voltage, wrong current type, unsuitable accessories or external effects such as dropping or impact. Furthermore, normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty. The guarantee for Li-ion batteries is limited to 700 charging cycles.
Services under this warranty policy are carried out solely by FEIN or companies expressly authorized by FEIN for this purpose.
In the event of exercise of claims arising from this guarantee, the power tool in question must be presented or returned with the original purchase receipt bearing date of purchase and model designation and the registration receipt. Partially or completely dismantled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or statutory warranty claims against the seller remain unaffected by this manufacturer's warranty.